Monday, January 14, 2008

Electing a President





Are we going to allow the MSM to select our candidates for us? This is the way it seems to be lately. I refuse to buy into their Bravo Sierra.

I want a conservative candidate. I'm tired of picking the lesser of two evils. I thought we had that in GWB but was fooled.

I hope we can recover by electing Fred Thompson.

I would have liked a combination of Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter and someone who could get elected.The MSM only concentrates on RINO's and the Democrats.

I think there is a chance Fred can win in South Carolina and we can move forward to actually ignoring the press and nominating a candidate that can beat Hillary or Obama.

The candidate I'm working for now is Fred Thompson.

Please check out his website to listen and read for yourself.

The life of the GOP is at stake here. I won't vote for just any GOP candidate this time.If we lose then the GOP will have to rethink what their message and their actions have done to the party. That may be a good thing.All I know for sure is this time I won't select the lesser of two evils. I will choose my candidate even if I have to write him in.

This is turning into a Fred Thompson Blog but it really is more about us. It's just that time of year and so politics is what consumes our free time right now. We must remain a free America and therefore we must work to put conservatives in office.

No comments: