Saturday, March 1, 2008

The word is schadenfreude.....

meaning taking delight in the misery of others.

I have to admit I'm totally loving seeing Hillary being humiliated and rejected by the voters and being beaten up by the Press and Barak Obama, so much so that Snippy is starting to call Barak "my guy". I disagree 100% with Barak Obama's political views and no way is he "my guy", as a matter of fact I have no one in this Presidential race. I'll give my votes to Conservatives running for Congress an at the State and local level. What Snippy has a hard time understanding is how much I despise Hillary.

How much, you ask? Maybe this will get my feeling of utter hatred of her across.

She's a swine. A vulgar little maggot. A worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet she couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

She's a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with her. She's a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. She's a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. She's a jerk, a cad, a weasel. His life is a monument to stupidity. She's a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

She's a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying her alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired her and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as her. She's a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of her.

She has all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid her. She's vile, worthless, less than nothing. She's a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.

She's a snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick her up, drive its beak into her brain, and upon finding it rancid set her loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of her ignoble blood.

May she choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of her own trite, foolish beliefs. She's grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. She's foul and disgusting. She's a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on her. Even sheep won't have sex with her.

She's unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning does she expect her delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion have to us? What fantasy does she hold that she would believe that her tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake.

She's a waste of flesh. She's ridiculous and obnoxious. She's the moral equivalent of a leech. She's a living emptiness, a meaningless void. She's sour and senile. She's a disease, a puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day she's a half-wit. She reminds me of drool.

She's deficient in all that lends character. She has the personality of wallpaper. She's dank and filthy. She's asinine and benighted. She's the source of all unpleasantness. She spreads misery and sorrow wherever she goes. She's a smarmy lagerlout git. She's a clouted boggish foot-licking twit.

She's a fiend and a coward. She's a degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing she exists. I despise everything about her, and I wish she would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid she is. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. She's trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. She emits more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be that stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

I don't have enough strength left to deride her ignorant, half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of her drivel.

1 comment:

john said...

Shelby Foote said it best. "South Carolina too small to be a Republic and too big to be an insane asylum."